Wednesday 14 November 2007

Put a Photo of Your Pet on the Wiki (Task 19)

Of all the things I've been required to do for the "23 Things" program, this has been the most difficult and the least enjoyable. The Wiki is not intuitive when it comes to adding photos and I still can't work out how to delete items mistakenly added to it. The written instructions (yes, I'm one of those people who reads instructions) were just woeful and I hope they are improved. The Wiki concept is a brilliant one and its interactivity is its strength. Sadly, its just not that user-friendly. Perhaps I should get a pet instead!

1 comment:

Bonito Club said...

Yes, editing the wiki is not a lot of fun. I found some instructions and printed them off and keep them on my desk (and I almost never read instructions!)

Have you got some pet photos to put up?